Member Experience Director at Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club
At Invited Clubs, formerly known as ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people.
We are actively seeking a dynamic, engaging, energetic, and creative-thinking professional to join and lead our Member Experience team. The Member Experience Director is ultimately responsible for curating and enhancing “ClubLife,” increasing participation and engagement through relevant programs, events, and experiences for the Members and guests at the Club. The Director focuses on creating and executing the Member Experience strategy, calendar of events, communication plan and engagement efforts for Member Programming and Member Communications. The ideal candidate will be a connector, able to work well under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks, solve problems, savvy when it comes to marketing strategies and social media, and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for creating long-lasting memories for members and guests, experience in customer success management, and skills in high-level communications and team leadership.
Member Engagement, Connection, Programming Day to Day:
- Strategy Building – Responsible for the yearly strategy of tiered events at the Club. Strategy to be built on quantitative member data, and qualitative feedback and should ladder up to the overall brand vision
- Collaborative Ideation – Be the catalyst that inspires and champions the ideation of all social calendar ideas, as well as a driver in the creation of events for F&B, Fitness, Tennis, and Golf
- Programming – Develop and ensure execution of relevant and engaging Member events and experiences specific to demographics, interests, and ClubLife expectations
- 360 Planning – Responsible for the build-out of all BEOs, coordination with vendors/partners as required, and clear expectation setting with applicable department heads
- Flawless Execution – Oversees the team responsible for executing the set-up, execution, and tear down of all events
- Reporting & Insights – Responsible for consistently gathering actionable Member feedback to evolve reoccurring events and inform future strategies. Successfully track, communicate, and report key KPIs for each Member event to ensure elevated and optimized programming as well as pre and post event P&L for all events
- New Member Onboarding – Develop and be accountable for New Member Welcome and Connect Steps, Member Intel, Name Recognition, and monitoring the Member journey
- Brand Ambassador – lives and breathes the Club brand, advocates for it amongst Members and staff
Member Communications Day to Day:
- Communications – Implement a thorough and consistent strategy to best communicate ClubLife, amplifying the Member story
- Create storytelling and content focused communications
- Communicate to Members consistently and concisely via all channels (in-person, email, social media, ClubLife App, etc.)
- Market, promote, and advertise Member events and programs through social media, email, newsletters, and print collateral displayed around the Club
Member Retention Day to Day:
- Member Management – Champion the engagement and retention strategy for overall Member journey + tracking, ARMI (At-Risk Member Intervention), and forecasting
- Responsible for budgeting dues lost, resignations, and downgrades
Lead & Supervise the Member Experience Team - Project management, budgeting, staffing, hiring, and training of Member Experience Manager, Member Experience Coordinator, ClubLife Concierge, and Kids Club (dependent upon Club structure)
- Experience of 2 – 4+ Years in Hospitality, Event Management, Marketing Communications, or Customer Relations
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: membership associations, events, hospitality, sales, relationship management, marketing, food beverage operations, customer service, and/or fundraising
- Prior experience in leading teams or projects to successful outcomes is preferred
- Undergraduate degree. Educational concentration in hospitality management, business, communications, journalism, public relations, or recreation
- Advanced knowledge working with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/Salesforce, Canva, Facebook and Instagram platforms, and strong technical literacy with the ability to work in multiple systems
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
Discover a warm and inviting community in Santa Rosa, California, with 18 holes of championship golf amid the beautiful Sonoma County scenery. Enjoy a family-friendly clubhouse at Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club with restaurants, tennis courts, a fitness center, pools and family fun, plus benefits beyond the Club as part of the Invited family.
We are Invited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: LinkedIn Instagram Twitter
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.