Executive Sous Chef in Overland Park at Nicklaus Golf Club Lionsgate
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
This individual is a strategic business leader who is responsible for supervising the daily kitchen operations of the Club. They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
Work closely with the Executive Chef to manage, develop, train, and inspire the culinary team.
Elevate the culinary experience by focusing on food quality and upholding presentation standards.
Manage financial cost controls and culinary operations.
Build magic moments and maintain positive member & guest experiences.
Stay current with market trends and sourcing of the best available seasonal products.
Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
Recruits, selects and develops talent while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience at Executive Sous Chef level in a Golf Club / Resort / Hotel / Restaurant
- Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent experience
- Food & Safety certifications
- Excel in high energy, team-based environment
- Effective leadership, communication, and training skills
- Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- Knowledge of special diets (preferred)
- Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social media
- Experience with private events, banquets, and a la carte
- Up to $56,000.00 base (commensurate with experience) + bonus, benefits & club perks
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.