The Line Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and Guests. They support a la carte and private event food production while maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation. The Cook also helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef with any tasks requested while working at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you.
- Prior experience as a Cook required.
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry, and sauté stations.
- Previous Country Club or Restaurant experience a plus
- Required long periods of time on your feet
Have more questions? Check out our
Be a part of our Social Network:
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.