The position of massage therapist or esthetician provides relaxing, soothing and effective bodywork treatments for Members and Guests that encourage overall health and wellness.Day to Day:
- To conduct relaxing, soothing, safe and beneficial bodywork treatments for Members and Guests in accordance with club standards.
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities, including warm welcomes, magic moments and fond farewells by connecting with each Member in the facility.
- Be timely and prompt for all services.
- Proactively seek new clients.
- To ensure the workspace is following standards and ready to be occupied by Member Guests. This includes having all equipment well maintained and cleaned, having the room cleaned and set-up, having all necessary information on the Member/Guest that is needed, etc.
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated expectations (i.e. orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, picking up trash/debris, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of six months experience providing body treatments.
EDUCATION: Degree from accredited school if conducting bodywork treatments.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: State certification for applicable bodywork treatments. Certification in CPR.
SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY: Client information may only be shared with other MTs or with personal trainer currently employed at this facility for consultation purposes.
TRAINING: Therapists are encouraged to obtain continuing education credits and share training information with our staff.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT: Wipe oil spills and extinguish candles as soon as possible.