At Invited Clubs, formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people, where you belong.
Director of Food and Beverage is a strategic business leader who is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Club. They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
- Develops aggressive food beverage sales, marketing, and net revenue plans.
- Manages the food & beverage department while forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action plans.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
- Works with the Member committees to develop and implement Member activities and events.
- Trains and monitors employees while evaluating their performance and productivity.
- Recruits, selects and develops talent while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment.
• 5 + years in Club Management or related field
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Admin (preferred)
• Level 1 Sommelier Certification (preferred)
• Strong written and oral Communication Skills
• Exceptional leadership skills - Self-motivated, strategic thinker, positive attitude
• Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
• Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
• Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social media
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience – Bonus Potential, Benefits, Club Perks, and much more!
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.