This job is archived
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
Richmond Park Golf Course is London's premier pay & play golf course, with 36-holes, driving range and Academy Course. We now require a Duty Manager for what promises to be a busy and exciting golf season. Duties include:
- Duty Manager responsibility for the Golf Operations department
- Opening and closing the premises
- Cashing-up tills at the end of a shift
- Arriving golfers for their tee times
- Bar & Restaurant duties
- Preparing hire buggies for customers
- Keeping the clubhouse and driving range clean & well-presented
- Supporting with on course engagement with customers
- Supporting with recruitment and training of Golf Services personnel
You will be based in our new state-of-the-art clubhouse, located within the stunning surroundings of Richmond Park.
This is a permanent role. hours are flexible but will include weekend and early morning/evening shifts to match the peak times of our golf business.
Experience and knowledge of working in a golf/hospitality environment is preferred, but full training is provided.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Complimentary use of all Glendale Golf courses
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.