At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
The Child Care Attendant reports to Member Experience Director and is responsible for ensuring the safety of the children. They are responsible for helping create a fun and positive play area for young children to enjoy.
- Being courteous and exercising tact and diplomacy when dealing with the public
- Being familiar with approved methods of problem behaviors of young children
- Asserting leadership abilities in the event of the Supervisor's absence.
- Must be able to work Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Minimum of six months experience working with children in a childcare environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- College degree in early childhood education preferred
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.