*$2,000 sign on bonus, restrictions apply*
The Director of Restaurants primary purpose is to oversee the daily food and beverage operations in support of the Director of Food Beverage. Ensure all food and beverage operations and Member services are coordinated to exceed Member expectations, while driving initiatives to achieve the Club's revenue and profit objectives. This position will work closely with the Director of Food Beverage and Executive Chef to ensure the standards of service and safety guidelines are met.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they meet budgeted labor targets
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the staff
- Responsible for ensuring the service is team is properly trained to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable moments for Member. This could include interactive dining, table-side service, promoting specialty or signature items, etc.
- Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the Director of Food Beverage in accordance with Club standards.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- 5+ years in Club management or related field in Food Beverage Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
- Professional indoor office/Club environment
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.