At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing out the very best in life and bringing people together.
Day to Day:
- Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration processes are followed.
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they meet budgeted labor targets
- Ensure all expense control systems are in place with close monitoring of all department expenses including revenue to payroll ratio. Ensure appropriate forecasting systems are utilized.
- Work with the Member committees to develop and implement Member activities and events.
- Communicate with Members on both group and individual basis to ensure the Club is exceeding their expectations.
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the staff
- Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning.
- Implement and effectively execute specific training programs timely and consistently to ensure Club staff is providing Members with quality service and product.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all service personnel. Ensure controls on time reporting via the time management systems are in place by computing the total hours and making sure the times are accurate by both the Employee and the supervisor. Ensure Employees are adhering to mandated policies and procedures as outline in the Time Management Policy.
- Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the Director of Food & Beverage in accordance with Club standards.
- 3 + years in Club management or related field in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
- Professional indoor office/Club environment.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.