* Recruit, Hire, Train and Schedule service staff for a la carte operations
* Provide friendly, timely service to members and their guests, including service recovery where necessary
* Stock and inventory all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
* Maintain clean, attractive facilities in compliance with all health code regulations
* Provide a positive work environment where service staff enjoy coming to work.
* Demonstrate pride in service and a passion for creating magic moments for our members.
Candidates should have at least 1 year of supervisory experience in a high-service environment and a willingness and desire to learn and grow with the worlds largest operator of private clubs. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to launch a career in the hospitality and club management industry.