At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
A Club manager is a strategic business leader responsible for supervising all food & beverage staff at the Club. They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
• Works with the Member committees to develop and implement Member activities and events.
• Leads the sales team(s) towards achieving both Membership and Private Event Departments sales plan, goals, and objectives following all guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Participates in preparing an annual financial budget and achieves these goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management, and revenue-generating programs.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
• Trains and monitors employees while evaluating their performance and productivity.
• Recruits, selects and develops talent while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment.
Builds magic moments and maintains positive member & guest experiences.
• 3 + years in Club Management or related field
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Admin (preferred)
• Strong written and oral Communication Skills
• Exceptional leadership skills - Self-motivated, strategic thinker, positive attitude
• Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
• Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
• Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social media
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or conditions. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club