Responsible for creating the first and last impressions of the Club experience for Members and guests by providing the Three Steps of Service as Members/Guest are greeted and seated. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly work area and assisting with other staff positions, such as Member Services Representative duties, as requested.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the General Manager and Captains.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program at high standards
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home
- Greet and seat Members and guests promptly in a polite manner while displaying a high quality level of service in a timely manner.
- Converse with Members and guests in an outgoing and friendly manner. You will be asked to focus your attention on Members and guests needs and remain calm, professional and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
- Assist the service staff as needed, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Close out podium at the end of each shift and maintain it in an orderly fashion.
- Assist in Member Services duties when necessary.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous experience in service industry preferred.
- Previous experience working a telephone system preferred.
- Can be trusted to hold all member information strictly confidential.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.