• Maintain exceptional Member Relations and facilities by creating a quality environment through staffing, programming, service operations, maintenance.
• Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration processes are followed.
• Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they meet budgeted labor targets
• Work with the Member committees to develop and implement Member activities and events.
• Communicate with Members on both group and individual basis to ensure the Club is exceeding their expectations.
• Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and implement new ideas
• Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning.
• Implement and effectively execute specific training programs timely and consistently to ensure Club staff is providing Members with quality service and product.
• Partner with fellow Employees to provide the 3 Steps of Service (warm welcomes, magic moments, and fond farewells) to all Members/guests.
• Ensure service recovery programs are in place, staff is properly trained to execute and being properly utilized as set forth by management.
• Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the Director of Food & Beverage in accordance with Club standards.
• Ensures that daily walkthroughs are being conducted in all Front of House areas
• 3 + years in Club management or related field in Food & Beverage Industry.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
• Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
• Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
• Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
• Professional indoor office/Club environment.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.