At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Our Bussers have a strong passion for excellence and deliver exceptional service to members and guests. They ensure our restaurants and tabletops shine for our members! They can quickly break down and reset tables: clean, organize, restock, repeat!
• Create custom member and guest experiences by delivering exceptional hospitality.
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in the restaurants, bars, service stations, storage areas, prep stations, and all other workstations assigned.
• Comply with all safety and health department procedures and company and departmental policies/procedures, and all state and federal liquor laws. Maintain Company Safety and Sanitation Standards.
• Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the Club
- Team player: you’re always willing to serve and ask for help
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.
Compensation - $19.00 to $25.00 (Pending Experience and F/T or P/T)