Member Experience Director at Gleneagles Country Club
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people.
We are actively seeking a dynamic, strategic, and forward-thinking professional. The Member Experience Director is ultimately responsible for curating and enhancing “ClubLife” through Member Engagement, Member Connection, and Member Retention. The Director focuses on creating and executing the strategy and engagement efforts for Member Programming, Member Communications, Member Management, New Member Onboarding, and training/developing the Member Experience Team at the Club. The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks, solve problems, and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. To be successful in this role, you will be well connected within the local market/community, savvy when it comes to marketing strategies and social media, and have a passion for creating long-lasting memories for members and guests.
- Programming - Develop and ensure execution of relevant and engaging Member events and experiences specific to Club We Are/segments and ClubLife expectations
- Communications - Implement a thorough and consistent strategy to best communicate ClubLife through all channels, amplifying the Member story
- Member Management - Champion the engagement and retention strategy for overall Member journey + tracking, ARMI (At-Risk Member Intervention), and forecasting
- New Member Onboarding - Develop and be accountable for New Member Welcome and Connect Steps, Member Intel, and Name Recognition
- Supervise Member Experience Team - Project management, budgeting, staffing, hiring, and training of Member Experience Manager, Member Experience Coordinator, and ClubLife Concierge (dependent upon Club structure)
Day to Day:
- Focus on both the qualitative (Member Experience) and quantitative (Member Growth/Retention) goals of the Club
- Create the ClubLife experience according to the brand standards
- Generate and execute relevant programs with the purpose and consideration of your Clubs Members, product, and position; utilize member and committee feedback for all member events and programs
- Create storytelling and content focused communications
- Communicate to Members consistently and concisely via all channels (in person, email, social media, ClubLife App, etc.)
- Ensure a vibrant and connected member community
- Focus on ARMI (At-Risk Member Intervention) and increased retention practices
- Lead Member Experience Team in executing the Membership Experience strategic plan
- Responsible for budgeting dues lost, resignations, and downgrades
- Experience of 2 - 4 Years in Hospitality, Customer Relations, or Marketing Communications
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following: sales, relationship management, marketing, food beverage operations, customer service, membership associations, and/or fundraising
- Prior experience in leading teams or projects to successful outcomes is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred. Educational concentration in business, communications, journalism, public relations, hospitality management, or recreation
- Advanced knowledge working with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/Salesforce, strong technical literacy with the ability to work in multiple systems
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time; problem solver and adaptable
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
Located in Plano, Texas, Gleneagles Country Club is a prestigious community club where you make friends, meet your neighbors, and enjoy connections that last a lifetime. The Club is also proud to be considered a legacy club with numerous second-generation members. There is no better place to experience the feeling of family all while enjoying the best of the best in amenities and professional staff. A lifestyle club that provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We are ClubCorp, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the ClubCorp portfolio. We are a Members’ haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.