ECC is looking for a skilled and friendly waiter/waitress to join our team.
Responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to Members and Guests. Work closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure Member/Guest satisfaction.
Compensation: $20 to $50 depending on experience, ability to receive gratuities
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards!
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and guests.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu, including daily features and specials.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in an attentive and timely fashion.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards. Consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.
- Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beers and wines available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Correctly charging Member accounts and or credit cards.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner performs a multitude of different functions, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
- Adhere to all the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as required.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Previous Country Club experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Requires long periods of time on your feet.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.