Possess clear knowledge of various drinks. Responsible for beverage control, accurate pouring of product, general cleanliness of bar, and providing a quality of service that meets Member’s expectations.
Compensation: $20 to $40 depending on experience, ability to receive gratuity
- Prepare set-up appropriately at start of shift (like put bottles out, set up garnish tray, check and stock juices, stock glassware, fill ice bin).
- Consistently check bar area for cleanliness and ensure that all necessary items are in place.
- Ensure that all liquor items are stocked and ready to use. Responsible for liquor control and accurate pouring of product.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines available at the Club.
- Assist with the service of food and beverage to the Members and Guests at the bar.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu, including daily specials.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards (like orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and Guests. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time
- Responsible for attendance at all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certificate a plus.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Previous Country Club experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Requires long periods of time on your feet.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.