1. Ensure that all Members and Guest check in and that all Members are addressed by name.
2. Answer telephones promptly and courteously and direct all calls to the appropriate areas.
3. Must be knowledgeable of the following as applicable: Member privileges, making reservations, taking to-go food orders for members.
4. To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities.
5. To create personalized service for Members.
6. To promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved professional attire and name tag.
7. Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
8. Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (ie orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area, straightening/stocking of event flyers, member flyers, etc.).
9. Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
10. Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.