At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
CITY CLUB - LOS ANGELES
The Chef De Cuisine is a strategic business leader who is responsible for supervising the daily kitchen operations of the Club. They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
Elevate the culinary experience by focusing on food quality, preparation, and upholding presentation standards.
Train and manage kitchen staff while maintaining an exceptional standard of quality and consistency.
Build magic moments and maintain positive member & guest experiences.
Stay current with market trends and sourcing of the best available seasonal products.
Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
Recruits, selects and develops talent while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Chef de Cuisine in a Golf Club / Resort / Hotel / Restaurant
- Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent experience
- Food & Safety certifications
- Excel in high energy, team-based environment
- An inspiring leadership style that promotes trust and teamwork
- Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- Knowledge of special diets (preferred)
- Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social media
- Experience with private events, banquets, and a la carte
- Up to $95,000.00 base (commensurate with experience) + bonus, benefits & club perks
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.