At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Our Pool Servers have a strong passion for excellence and deliver exceptional service to members and guests. This position pays $16-$20 per hour (based on experience) and is eligible for additional income through tips. A limited number of seasonal positions qualify for a housing subsidy.
• Creating custom member and guest experiences by delivering exceptional hospitality.
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and organization in the assigned workstations.
• Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
• Comply with all safety and health department procedures, company and departmental policies/procedures, and state and federal liquor laws. Maintain Company Safety and Sanitation Standards.
• Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
• One-year food service-related position required
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City
- Previously completed a food and beverage training program
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Network: ClubCorp LinkedIn or ClubCorp Instagram.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.