At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing out the very best in life and bringing people together.
Day to Day:
- Hire develop, and performance manage banquet service personnel in accordance with Club procedures.
- Outline and implement various training programs, including required training and Hospitality First, to the banquet service personnel in order to maintain a well trained staff adhering to the ClubCorp service standards to achieve Service Excellence and drive Member satisfaction and retention.
- Communicate with the Private Event Director during the preparation of private functions to ensure there is correct staffing and execution of the event.
- Ensure service of food and beverage to the Members and guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service and excellence.
- Check reservation book and see what functions are occurring during the shift, read captains book and see if there is any additional information that was passed on from the night before. Check room set-up and make sure it corresponds with the reservation book and function sheets.
- Oversee events/banquets and make sure food is out on time. Communicate with the host, after event, to ensure that everything met their standards. Collect payment for the event, completing necessary paperwork according to accounting processes and standards
- Provide a Warm Welcome by greeting Members promptly by name.
- Assist fellow Employee, Members, and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- 2 + years in Club supervisory or related field in Food Beverage Industry
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Completion of Hospitality First Certification and alcohol (ASAP), CPR Certification preferred, Food Safety Program (FSP) and have completed appropriate conduct training (HFWACT).
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.