Responsible for all table maintenance, resetting, room preparation and assistance to the service and catering staff to ensure the Members/Guests satisfaction. Consistently display the Three Steps of Service at every opportunity.
This position reports directly to the FB Director and Service Director, with indirect reporting to the Captains and General Manager.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program(s) at high standards
- Responsible for set-up of tables, chairs, setting of tables with complete knowledge of table settings. Review all banquet event orders and follow floor plan for set-up. Ensure all equipment needed for event is set-up and functioning properly. Lay down interlocking dance floor per specifications.
- Tear down tables and chairs following all events.
- Ensuring that all rooms are clean and free of debris. Any major housekeeping or maintenance issues must be communicated before the event to the FB Director and/or Housekeeping and Maintenance Dept.
- All storage areas are to be kept neat and clean. Items should be stored in the same place at all times to ensure ease of location. All banquet rooms should look clean and presentable even during set-up and breakdown periods.
- Food running and bussing responsibilities are also required as needed.
- Assist service and catering staff as needed.
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Be able to follow instructions as directed.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.