The Child Care Attendant reports to Member Relations Director and is responsible for insuring the safety of the children. They are responsible for helping create a fun and positive play area for young children to enjoy.Responsibilities
- Being courteous and exercising tact and diplomacy when dealing with the public
- Being familiar with approved methods of problem behaviors of young children
- Asserting leadership abilities in the event of the Supervisor's absence.
- Minimum of six months experience working with children in a child care environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in early childhood education preferred