Join our amazing high energy Team at the beautiful Stonebriar Country Club with Highly Competitive Pay!
The Child Development Supervisor reports to the Member Experience Manager and is responsible for insuring the safety of all children while providing a fun environment and the highest quality of care. Responsible for being courteous and exercising tact and diplomacy when dealing with the public and members. Must be familiar with approved methods of dealing with problem behaviors of young children. Responsible for maintaining cooperative and harmonious relationships with other child care attendants, showing professionalism, independence, and willingness to learn on the job.Responsibilities
- Act as the principal of your classroom/ age group. Set a good example and make decisions that support both children and other child care attendants.
- Be seen as a role model for child care attendants.
- Assist childcare attendants with problem solving, gaining confidence and learn through modeling, feedback, and recognition.
- Build meaningful relationships with members.
- Create spaces the support and enhance child development activities.
- Create schedules and activity guides.
- Model instructional best practices including how to use developmentally appropriate methods and how to adapt instruction to individual learners.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Participates in recommend training programs, conferences, courses, or other professional growth opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Course work in Child Development or Early Childhood Education
- Speak, read, and write English fluently
- Experience Program Development
- CRP and First Aid certifications, or willing to obtain
- Experience developing and implementing lesson plans