Responsible for providing food and beverage STAR Service to Members and Guests while consistently displaying the Three Steps of Service at every opportunity. Work closely and coordinate with other team members to ensure Member/Guest satisfaction and retention.
This position reports directly to the FB Director, Service Director, and Banquet Manager with indirect reporting to the Private Events Director, Captain, and General Manager.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program(s) at high standards
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in an attentive and timely fashion.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in respective areas to meet Club standards. Consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock containers, and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members, and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the FB Director, Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- A high school diploma is preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by State and City.
- You have completed FB Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional outdoor environments.