Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service for our Members/Guests by greeting them upon arrival with a Warm Welcome, parking their vehicle safely and timely. Upon departure, providing the same efficient and timely service to return their car leaving them with a Fond Farewell.
This position reports directly to the Head Golf Pro, Director of FB or others based on Club structure.Day to Day:
- Provide efficient and friendly customer service as Members/Guests approach the drop off area by opening the door and providing them with a warm welcome.
- Assist Members and Guests as they exit their vehicle to ensure all their needs are met and questions answered. Assist by providing directions and, when possible, escorting them to the location they are looking for.
- Must be able to operate a manual stick-shift as well as an automatic transmission in order to park the vehicles of Members and Guests while practicing safe and responsible driving.
- Clean and maintain the driveway and entry areas at all times so they remain uncongested, neat and debris free.
- Assist outside service staff and others, as necessary, by unloading/loading golf bags and other equipment, materials for private events, tournament and other functions, etc..
- Securely maintain keys in an efficient tracking system for ease of storage and retrieval upon departure.
- Assist and coordinate services with other staff, as necessary, to ensure seamless and efficient services to Members/Guests takes place.
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible.
- Interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge Required.
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters, except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work standards.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.