- The Swim Instructor is responsible for offering swim lessons for members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the members expectations
- Implements swimming and water safety instructional programs, prepares and delivers technical guidance, age appropriate and skill focused lessons based upon participants abilities
- Assist in the setup of the pool for training sessions and maintain the cleanliness of the pool at open of day
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
- Must be a certified swim instructor
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months
- Minimum of one year experience as a swim instructor