Responsible for providing Food and Beverage STAR Service to Members/Guest ensuring satisfaction, Member retention, and coordinating with the other Club departments. Ensure successful execution of the food and beverage activities and private event/member functions. Consistently display the 3 Steps of Service. Supervise, develop, and train service personnel, to maintain a high level of service as well as ensure that the Club adheres to the standards that have been set forth by ClubCorp.Day to Day:
- Hire develop, and performance manage banquet service personnel in accordance with Club procedures.
- Outline and implement various training programs, including required training and Hospitality First, to the banquet service personnel in order to maintain a well trained staff adhering to the ClubCorp service standards to achieve Service Excellence and drive Member satisfaction and retention.
- Schedule banquet service personnel and the budget labor costs. Make necessary staffing adjustments as changes occur in banquet area.
- Oversee events/banquets and make sure food is out on time. Communicate with the host, after event, to ensure that everything met their standards. Collect payment for the event, completing necessary paperwork according to accounting processes and standards
- Provide a Warm Welcome by greeting Members promptly by name.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner to perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- 2 + years in Club supervisory or related field in Food Beverage Industry.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Completion of Hospitality First Certification and alcohol (ASAP), CPR Certification preferred, Food Safety Program (FSP) and have completed appropriate conduct training (HFWACT).
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data).
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required. Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong leader