Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Restaurant Supervisor in Upper Marlboro, MD at Oak Creek Country Club
The floor supervisor assists the Service Director in overseeing day-to-day operations including casual and fine dining, private events and bartending operations. This employee partner supervises set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals. Responsibilities.
- Touching Tables
- Employee Reviews
- Assist with hiring
- Ensuring our standards of service are upheld
- Oversee banquets when needed
- Training new and existing employees
- Printing menus
- Willing to jump into the action when needed - Bartending/Serving, etc.
- Three years experience as a server, floor or bartending supervisor in a la carte/private dining service.
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong â€“ professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills.
- Attention to set up and service details are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.
Dallas, Texas, United States
ClubCorp is a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, they take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs and stadiu...