White Columns Country Club is looking to hire a Director of Restaurants to oversee the daily food and beverage operations in support of the Director of Food Beverage. This individual is a strategic business leader who is responsible for managing the daily operations of the club. They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People first Culture.
- Works with the Management team in achieving annual sales and profit in overall Front of House operations.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; while complying with legal regulations.
- Elevates dining experiences by exceeding Member expectations.
- Provides guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Restaurant Manager role overseeing a high-volume Hospitality focused business.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred.
- Self-motivated, positive, and passionate for promoting teamwork in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Adaptable to Change - Can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach.
- Comfortable working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting.
- Strong communications skills.
- Embraces technology.
- Passionate about food & a student of wine.
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the Club.