The Line Cook at The Pyramid Club is responsible to execute exemplary culinary operations by living and role modeling the Core Values. The Line Cook will provide an outstanding culinary experience for our Members, Guests and Team Members by creating unexpected memories through culinary excellence.
The Line Cook will be responsible for the execution of world-class scratch culinary execution, and will need to have the availability to work; day, night, and weekend shifts. They will also be responsible for executing specific business functions such as inventory, equipment maintenance, cleaning and organization.
- Provide over-the-top memorable experiences with food
- Positively connect with Managers, Team Members, Members and Guests
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Always Bring the Fun, Be Bold Everyday, Live & Breathe Gratitude, Serve Our Community, Keep the Grit, and Include Everyone
- Meticulously follow all recipes and plating standards
- Maintain operating standards, including safety and sanitation
- Ability to add value to the overall Team; be a Team player and perform additional tasks when needed
- Complete all cleaning, organization, and daily tasks
The Line Cook will work with the guidance of the Chef team lead by the Executive Chef, but is expected to take their own initiative, guided by the Core Values. There is a need for strong communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Managers, Team Members, vendors, and Guests.
- High Volume restaurant, culinary, or hotel/ hospitality experience
- Strong food and restaurant equipment knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent; culinary training a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time-management, organization, and follow-through
- Self-motivated with high self-awareness and integrity
- Openly receives feedback and coaching, and reacts accordingly
- Availability to work varied shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required local, state, and federal licenses and/or certificates for your business location
BigShots Golf will provide the following:
- Hourly Base: $13-$19/ hour (based on education and experience)