This job is archived
Golf Jobs have an excellent opportunity for a Custom Fit Specialist to join one of the industry’s most established retailers in Bristol.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out customer consultations where you will offer specialist advice.
- Recommending products and services that will fit the customer’s needs.
- Providing the customer with a full in-bay custom fit experience
- Understanding and use of the ‘Anthill’ platform, managing and generating leads.
- Training the team to provide the highest standard of custom fits.
- Supporting the team with re-grips and basic club repairs as and when required
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment and fitting bay for customers
- Building lasting relationships with customers to encourage repeat custom.
- Keeping up to date with product and market knowledge from a team and customer perspective
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous custom fit experience (in conjunction with a driven sales environment)
- Enthusiasm and work ethic to always maintain high standard of customer service.
Salary, Benefits & Hours of Work:
- Salary £23-25K (OTE) + uncapped commission scheme
- Hours - 42.5 per week on a shift rota basis during store opening hours. (Flexibility is key to be able to support the story during busy periods).
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
To work for this highly reputable sports brand as ‘Custom Fit Specialist’, simply click the ‘apply’ button below or contact Eva at Golf Jobs for a confidential discussion and further information [Register to View] / 0[Register to View] ).