- 42.5 hours per week on a shift basis
- Flexibility is needed to support the store during busy periods
- Offer specialist advice through customer consultations using product knowledge, recommend products.
- Create a unique and best in class experience in the bay, generating excitement for every opportunity
- Net utilisation, owning the bay providing specialist advice and recommendations to customers
- Generate new leads daily in line with agreed standards
- Perform, coach and train in custom fitting to ensure the team can deliver custom fits to the standard required.
- Perform and support the team in re-gripping and basic club repairs (where applicable).
- Own the fitting bay - ensuring the fitting bays are tidy and professionally presented at all times
Your benefits as a Custom Fit Specialist:
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
- Previous custom fit experience is essential
- PGA qualification not essential but will be advantageous
- Strong product knowledge of the current club market