- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service to provide the Three Steps of Service as Members and Guests play golf.
- Responsible for understanding the game of golf and how each of the fourteen golf clubs are used.
- Responsible for knowing where his/her players golf ball is at all times and marking its position.
- Responsible for replacing all divots.
- Responsible for raking all bunkers.
- Responsible for staying ahead or even with his/her player, but never behind.
- Responsible for being on the course as scheduled, unless checking with the starters or other golf operations staff reporting any incidents or situations that need attention.
- Assist the Members and Guests whenever possible or requesting giving suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Customer service experience
- Basic golf knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to focus attention on detail
- Must be able to lift and carry a golf bag (25 lbs)