Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Caddie in Sandwich, MA at The Ridge Club
Last Updated: 10/06/22
The Caddie is r esponsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer services for our Members and Guests on the course. The caddie serves as an attendant to the golfer, typically by carrying his/her bags.
- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service to provide the Three Steps of Service as Members and Guests play golf.
- Responsible for understanding the game of golf and how each of the fourteen golf clubs are used.
- Responsible for knowing where his/her players golf ball is at all times and marking its position.
- Responsible for replacing all divots.
- Responsible for raking all bunkers.
- Responsible for staying ahead or even with his/her player, but never behind.
- Responsible for being on the course as scheduled, unless checking with the starters or other golf operations staff reporting any incidents or situations that need attention.
- Assist the Members and Guests whenever possible or requesting giving suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Customer service experience
- Basic golf knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to focus attention on detail
- Must be able to lift and carry a golf bag (25 lbs)
Dallas, Texas, United States
ClubCorp is a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, they take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs and stadiu...