This job is archived
What You’ll Do
The Office Admin supports our Office Manager in executing the important behind-the-scenes administrative functions that keep the venue functioning efficiently. Without this critical role, our efforts to provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests would be impossible.
Office Admins have to be great multi-taskers, great communicators and great team players. They handle a variety of administrative responsibilities so that our Associates are well taken care of and our venues run smoothly.Key Responsibilities
How You’ll Do It
- Cheerfully answer our Guest’s phone calls and take messages
- Input and reconcile checkout reports and tips
- Provide administrative support, filing documents, & maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Take Refund requests, Receipt requests, & Application Inquiries
- Assist with new hire orientation & paperwork verification
- Assist the management team in projects as directed
What We’re Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling experience
- Clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, prioritization, time-management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.