Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Harrison Meadows Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of
Administrative Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly detailed oriented in an office setting. Set to open in April 2022 Harrison Meadows is looking for highly motivated candidates to help with the club set up and opening.
Candidates will need to provide high-level administrative support in association with and as directed by the General Manager. Candidates May also train, coordinate and/or supervise other office or clerical staff.
Essential Duties to include but not limited to HR Compliance, Associate on boarding, Cash reconciliation, Invoice processing and assisting in representing the club as point of contact for general information.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
• Performs various secretarial duties for the department manager such as filing, answering phones and taking messages, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, handling information requests, making travel arrangements and other similar tasks.
• Performs clerical duties including typing, copying, and taking minutes at meetings.
• Orients visitors to the department and/or facility.
• Distributes daily mail and maintains filing system to include databases.
• Answers telephone and assists the general public with information about the department and/or facility.
• Prepares summaries and reports.
• Assists with month end close, review and print reports
• Assists in performing daily revenue audits for revenue generating departments
• Assists in reconciliation of accounts payable, vendor statements, loans and various accounts as needed
• Completes special projects and related duties as assigned by the department manager.
• Develops and maintains current office procedures.
• Trains, coordinates and/or supervises other office or clerical staff.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
• Associates Degree (AA); and one to two years of administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Word and Excel strongly preferred.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to compose letters and to facilitate phone calls and general inquiries sensibly.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...