We are seeking a self-motivated individual to provide administrative support to our iGolf and handicapping coordinators. This would be done through email and telephone communications regarding the implementation of the World Handicap System (WHS) and iGolf programme. As required, the successful applicant would also provide additional administration support within the participation and club support department.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of key administrative procedures and of preparing reports and general correspondence
- Prior office environment/administration experience
- Accurate and thorough approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- A friendly nature and willingness to offer support and assistance to colleagues and customers.
A knowledge of golf is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
The post is full-time (35 hours over 7 days) with weekend cover required on a rotation basis. The position is based at England Golf, The National Golf Centre, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire with weekend cover able to be carried out from a home location.
As the national governing body for amateur golf, we work at the heart of golf in England, supporting and empowering a thriving community of players, counties and clubs to get the most out of the game we love. We value being Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
Closing date for applications: 29 October 2021
To apply to this role please click APPLY now.