We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Administrator to join our team at Sidcup store. As our store administrator, you will be working 25 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our store opening hours. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland.
What’s in it for our Store Administrator?
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Store Administrator:
- Answering the telephone in a timely polite manner resolving general store enquires where possible
- Responding to customer and store email enquiries
- Producing ad hoc reports whenever requested
- Control of the store desk diary to ensure that customer appointment, messages and enquiries are dealt with speedily and professionally.
- To ensure that customers are served courteously and efficiently and that problems and complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Exciting customers to return regularly to the store.
- To assist with the company stock checks in accordance to written instructions.
- To carry out regular “in-store” high-value stock checks.
- To ensure that all deliveries, documentation, and returns are dealt with in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Control of stock mix within the company-buying plan.
- Reduction of shrinkage by a personal awareness of security.
- The promotion of awareness of security standards throughout the store.
- To ensure that stock is stored in a safe and secure manner at all times.
- To maintain a standard of care with all company stock
- To assist the Manager with the administration of the store in line with company procedures.
- To adhere to company procedures.
- To keep up to date with procedure amendments
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today, to become our Sales Advisor!