We're the governing body for amateur golf in England. As a non-profit organisation dedicated to growing the game of golf, our work benefits more than 1,900 golf clubs and 651,000 players.
We're always on the lookout for people who can help us grow the game of golf. Take a look through our jobs pages or find out about England Golf volunteering opportunities.
Our organisational values help define who we are and how we act:
- Be Honest. Acting with integrity, trust, fairness, reliability and transparency
- Be Inclusive. Welcoming and enabling everyone to be involved with golf in England
- Be Responsible. Being personally accountable and passionate about driving a strong future for golf
- Be Excellent. Continuously improving, exceeding expectations and setting high standards.
- Be Supportive. Working together to make golf better for everyone, inspiring people to achieve their goals.
And it's more than just talk. In our last staff survey, 99% of people at England Golf agreed they're committed to demonstrating these values through their work. The people at England Golf are our greatest asset. Our work culture is all about valuing our staff and developing their skills.
If you join us, we'll be committed to your future. We'll provide training so you can build your career and progress into leadership roles. We'll reward your hard work with respect and a comprehensive package of benefits. And we'll support your health and well-being along the way.